I think you just need to read the title to know this cookie is going to be good. It’s like the taste of a peanut butter cookie, but with a much chewier texture, and this delicious chocolaty swirl with a hint of hazelnut. It’s just as familiar as it is different. My husband and I quickly agreed that this was the best peanut butter cookie we have ever had. This is yet another jewel I found on Pinterest, via The Sisters Cafe – go check them out!
Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
Adapted from The Sisters Cafe
2 sticks butter, room temp
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 2/3 cup flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/3 (heaping) cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With a mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet.
- Disperse spoonfuls of Nutella in dough, then use a butter knife to swirl throughout.
- Place dough in fridge for 15 minutes (to allow Nutella to firm up).
- Scoop dough in heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes, until slightly browned on edges.
- Allow to cool on pan for a few minutes, then move to cooling racks.
I also wanted to send out huge hugs to Jess over at A Lot On Your Plate (who has great tips for improving your life and a fabulous new design to boot!) and Trkingmomoe (who has loads of delicious recipes!) for the awards they gave me. Thanks so much ladies!!
And don’t forget to comment here with your ideas of a 7-30 day fitness/diet challenge to win a sleek kitchen scale!